Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

A new year!

I don't know about you, but I am more than happy to see 2011 finally go. I am excited about the year ahead, and what 2012 will bring!  This year I have decided against making a dreaded resolution, which always end up making me feel like a loser leaving Las Vegas, and instead have decided to call it a goal. My goal for 2012 is to try to be better. Okay, now some people might call this a total cop-out, but I beg to differ. In 2012 I'm just going to strive to be better. A better mother, wife, teacher, and all around person. How will I accomplish this goal? Well I'm not quite sure about that yet. I know it involves attempting to have a lot more patience, a virtue which I tend to lack sometimes,  and understanding. Understanding of myself, my children, my family, my students, etc. I want to be braver, and less critical of myself, take chances, and not worry about what everyone will think about it. I want to be healthier, for me and my kids. I know it is a lot, but I refuse to be overwhelmed. Small steps, will lead me to my big goal, at least I hope so.

Let's have a great 2012~!

No comments:

Post a Comment