Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

To publish or not to publish that is the question ...

After many months of writing, rewriting, editing, and numerous failed attempts to try to find an agent, the time came to make a choice. Let my book - that I labored so hard over, gather dust in my documents file or get the courage to publish it online. It was a tough decision. I mean on the one hand my book finally gets the opportunity to be read by others and on the the other hand my book gets read by others. As a new player in this game of writing I am honestly terrified to actually let others read what I have written, especially since no agents found it worthy to represent. What if it sucks? What if no one likes it? What if I am a terrible writer and should never type another word again? And the only answer I came up with was - Screw everyone else!

I write for me.

So finally after many months Something Wicked is available for all to read. I hope you like. No, I hope you love it. But if you don't that's okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment